Monday, February 16, 2009

A SHARED FEELING!

Okay.. Here goes nothing...actually this is a reply to my friends blog:) sherlene..i really felt something tingling in my heart because i felt that i really could relate to your post. I know how you feel seriously. And i don't think it's fair.. And honestly i was in your position last year. Even this year too. And the feeling really sucks.. I really appreciate that you and my special some1 was there for me when i needed you peeps. Anyway i really feel that "people" change along the way. Its just for us to really reach deep down in our heart to find wats up with them.:-) but any how you will always have me to stay behind you... My special some1 and i will be there to support all the way.:-) cheers okay.. You know i nearly missed one tree hill.:) hahahahaha. Cya in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment