Monday, July 20, 2009

I think i survived the Hectic life.. i'm ALIVE


...It was like a blink of an eye when my weekend trip back to my home town ended.....I guess i managed my time well... on Friday i reached KL sentral at around 9.05pm... which then i had to run to catch the LRT to Armada hotel as i promise my girlfriend that i would meet her there for it was her 6th Form orientation night... Surprising enough everyone missed me and gave me hugs as if they have not seen me for years...but then i was to tired to stay and decided to snap some pictures and leave early....

On Saturday..I was a little under the weather... but then after a few hours of rest... 
I was fully charged to attend a wedding dinner at the Westin Hotel... Food was limited as they served us individual  portions... as we were Chinese people we were totally lost when it came to food ethicate..We just "main hentam" on which cutlery set to use...and out of the whole dinner there were 3 things i loved the most... ! 1st ... The red and white wine... my cousin and i had almost nearing 3 bottles each of wine and not get drunk.. awesome aren't we?..2nd Was the ballroom setting... and lastly was the dessert..

~Sunday... Decided to bring my hp for repair and decided not to repair for it cost almost half a thousand....Fuhh..!!! i decided to take a train back to KAMPAR at 5.50pm.. estimated time to reach was 8.30pm but due to some delay i reached at around 9.30pm...had dinner with friends and did some assignment and reading up for exams... Now relaxing while blogging (4.55AM) ...And im not planning to sleep... (~.~)"

No comments:

Post a Comment