Sunday, August 16, 2009

Are you sure what you're seeing is real?

after some point in life you would begin to realize that some thing that are in front of you might not be exactly what you see. its like a chemical substance that can make you change the prespective of your point of view toward the person or thing. well i discovered who my true friends are and without a doubt they are there for me even when im the biggest B**** , neither they would take my kindness or anything for granted, My level of tolerance is so great that sometimes i doubt myself, am i even human??? but all well ends well...my priciple of life is to be nice and not to harm anyone... but soon it will change.. when the time comes.. :D

2 comments:

  1. "My level of tolerance is so great that sometimes i doubt myself, am i even human???"
    i think my eyes must have problem, or u must have mistakenly written it.
    i haven't seen this b4 leh, or should i say, i saw the opposite side of the statement =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahah nope... you HAVENT seen it yet

    ReplyDelete