Monday, October 26, 2009

My birthday (VOL2) :)

~!HaPpY 20th BiRtHdAy !~

Well... this is how my birthday was...Freestyle :)
Started a week before at Barcelona (DiGi's Ultimate B'day Bash)
Food Was Delicious!!! Simple presentation to tell you!!
Guess Who i Saw!!! I was only the Lucky Few to be able to get a pic with HIM!(Joey G)
Was a Real cool Guy in person and an awesome person at his job!!
Ahh!! Not Forgetting!! hunny Madu !!!
Group Picture!!!( Me, Liang , hunny Madu)
Decided to go to The Reject Shop to get myself a cool sweater with vouchers given by DiGi :)
At the beginning i wanted the white one , couldn't Fit (biasa la...im too big :))
After long awaited moment.. My mom bought me another white one...I loved it soooo much!!! :()
For this years Bday..i had 2 cakes
This cheesecake was from Ms JV( you know who you are!!!)
Loads of love yea!!!
And the green tea cake was from Ms Ashley Ng (Teh Jing Yenn's mother)
Thank you Auntie Teh!!!
Oooo.... i even have a Red Packet...Given by Mrs Neoh!!!
Thank you Auntie...
The value inside remains a SECRET :P
On My Actual Birthday... i decided to Hang out with my Dear Baby!! <3>
and Also my mum!!!!
One spent her lifetime taking care of me and the other will be spending it with me (hoping real hard)

Below are the Best food tAsted so far!!!!
Salmon seafood spaghetti , Seafood soup and Buffalo wings:)
Baby dearest ordered Fish and Chips
and of cause i ordered Beef salad!!!

After a heavy lunch we decided to settle for a relaxing time at the pub where mum dedicated a birthday song to me!!( was completely overwhelmed )


Seafood Steamboat treated by DAD!!! yippeee!!!

And Not forgetting !!! Presents from my dear baby!!

Thank You all for making My 20th Birthday a memorable one!!!! can'T wait For the 21st Birthday!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment