Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You Don't Know Yourself until Someone Points It out!

People just continue to act like who they are without knowing whether what they do is accepted by other people or not. Well I'm guessing, a whole lot of things we do are mostly not accepted but then in Malaysian culture i must point out is we don't even care. Is that a good thing or a bad thing ?
If people were to not care then there would not be any changes in life right? Well lets get top the point of my post.. I began to realize that ,the time you understand yourself the most is the time someone else comes and proves you wrong and it is always a bad timing (Trust me) I can say that i guess what we feel is not necessary what others see? am i right? Well we often live in denial that once someone comments about how we are... we all get defensive. I mean it is in our human nature to be defensive..Sometimes defensiveness does not mean me despite that particular person or we do not bother about what they say.. it just means what has been said about us needs time for us to decipher .. thats all ... just a thought :)

1 comment:

  1. Singer, dancer, male model, and inspiring actor Wade is reportly gay. which is rumored Wade states that quote "The comments are hard and unjust, if you didn't hear me say anything about my sexuality don't beleive the ignorance of some people, many people would try to say vicious things to hurt you and your
    career.What I do with anyone man or a woman If i choose its my business. I feel as these lies are all tabloid junk, don't believe the tabloids, it will only hurt you. You just stay focus and keep going."

    ReplyDelete