Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hectiness with a whole lot of fun

This past few weeks has had been a real busy busy life as i am planning to look for a part time job... friend's 21st birthday (Yan Yan!!! HAPPY BURFDAY!!! )and a whole bunch of stuff... i don'y deny that it is tiring for the whole week i've been sleeping only 2 or three hours a day.. but what motivates me to move on is the smiles i see on peoples' faces that make me decide to move on...and not feel tired about it... but seeing my friend PS falling sick really hurts me a lot... :(
There you go... this is Ah yan and me :)
Ah Yan and jamie aka my ah ma
After that dinner decided to stop by and meet up with some old friend (That's Lay Chin )
Last but Not Least.... My gor (Tan Soon Leong) ahah he was trying my spects.. kononnya wanted to look "yeng"

No comments:

Post a Comment