Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Be true!

Don't lie to me because you have to do so or it is just in your nature to hurt some people like that... i mean I am also a normal human being with feelings.. "YOU" consider to be my friend but then you don't understand me at all.. you are just a self-centered person who does not care bout others but only care about you yourself....please.. i know it and even more YOU know it... i might say things that hurt you.. but i realize it... i mean look at you.. YOU don't even realize your mistakes and not only say but Do things that hurt people greatly... Sometimes i question.. Do You have a heart?? Are you true to yourself?? Seriously... be honest bout yourself then judge me! Hypocrite... Just rott in Hell!
hurts like hell but who is there to care for you? Only those who really are sympathetic... i mean it... it is a world filled with cruel people who just are self centered! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment