Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sometimes..

Sometimes shit happens and we do not know it... just like what happened to me... something bad always happen and always they come to us unaware.. hmmm.. enough of philosophy in a day.. now hear my story.. i feel sad and not because i lost someone.. but it is because i lost my laptop and harddisk. Not only that, i also lost my friends stuff.. But what pierces the most is when all memories that are in picture forms of my happiest moments are missing.. and what almost killed me was assignment that were due soon were in my lappie...
Well as the chinese people use to say, "if the old does not go, the new does not come" well it was really costly.. Besides that..I was still pondering on hoe to retrieve back my mum's photo. T.T
It's all gone, but then Michelle (my daughter) told me that, my um will always be in my heart. i felt relieved.
Well this post is just to release depression, suppression , and also tension.

-Freestyler~!-

No comments:

Post a Comment