Saturday, February 12, 2011

the end of the memories based on a bad experience

Here i am blogging after so long..
so this time its going to be a story from a different approach. Maybe i am not the best or maybe i am not the greatest person there is, but it does not mean that we allow our judgement to be as cruel as from what we pass before in our life. Many let the concept of "one bad apple spoils the whole basket". I personally don't deny the fact that i don't like it. but dun just walk out of my life without telling a single thing. I have feelings but maybe you are still young and that you are the eldest so you might not know how to understand people yet. I will definitely not clip your wings and will let you go with your perception. I hope this blog will mean alot to you.
i hope that you leave me with the best i ever taught you as a friend and as a father. I also hope that maybe me gone will help you discover your real self and make sure that it is worth it.
I pray the best for you. take care.

-Loudao-

No comments:

Post a Comment