Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What is up with you?

Somehow i feel dumbfounded nowadays when i am so determined to help you
and you just throw it away like this..
i changed so much for a friend which led my relationship life to a wreck..
you still feel unappreciated..hmmph.. you really do not know how to suck it up right.
I have given you more than what a friendship can give but you still want more and take it for granted..
When will you learn?
When WILL you change?
WILL you EVER change?
I am just so tired of all this life that you have barred me from happiness.. tell me..
what have you done in your life that is right?
LEARN.. Please..Get a life..

2 comments:

  1. Hi mate! I took this personality test and found out why is it I do what I do and why is it I let people do what they do to me. I'm on www.mentolity.blogspot.com one of your followers... My perosnality test results are there. This is the link to the test http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

    It may make you feel better. Cheers :-)

    ReplyDelete