Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A feeling...

Im here to open up my true feelings...
there are a few category of people that i truely love in my life
1~ my Family(family 1st)
2~my girlfriend ( my baby )
3~My adik angkats and my friends..
...
so lets get to the point...
it must be the power of love.. that only the people mentioned in thesse groups really make an impact in my life... i have known this guy MAtt... he was my junior... i ask him to be my ADik angkat and he agreed... i was happy ... and like any brother would do was to take care of him as m siblings but then as time went by , a certain Event had occured that really pestered his life greatly, i was sad too cause it was seldom that i feel empathy for him or anyone in that matter, i was trying my best to comfort him but then as he felt better.. i was being pushed aside.. i was extremely hurt when i found out that he was sorta pushing his anger towards me.. so i gave him his space and for almost two weeks or more that i have had sleepless night thinking wether what had went wrong and whether he was fine... i was really worried... was really am... if ive done anything wrong to anyone, i ask of u all for forgiveness and then if you all do i would be free of sinful debts. :S i really dunno
i just wished that life was like a time machine.. so that i was able to go back in time to set and make things right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment