Saturday, September 26, 2009

hmmm...

i was having a real mixed weekend, maybe its because my life is real confused... or maybe i just made it more confusing. I was enjoying myself in Pangkor with family while i was missing my baby who was studying... i love her so much... ok ok back to the story, i was enjoying myself and behind my back i was really blur about things that were happening. These incidents made me realize that being nice to people must have its' limitation.i gave up trying to be nice to people but end up being ignored and left hanging and deserted in an island. that was what some people made me feel. i mean if you dont have the guts then dont do it... but my friends and people who know me would truly understand that i like being confronted to the face and i hate people who pretend. it might hurt but it will make me stronger but then in life i have decided to stop being nice to other people and start being selfish once on a while. im sick and tired of caring deeply for those who hardly even give a shit about other people. :( that is all i feel like blurting out to u guys :) thankx for being there listening to all my rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment