Sunday, December 28, 2008

It COMES and it GOES!!!!

you know people out there... i have something to tell you guys....
~it is often sad that we feel a great sense of loss when we loose something or someone dear to us....i felt that today...i felt a great sense of loss when my grandaunt had just recently passed away... i am sad because i was planning to visit her on Chinese New Year...well thats one thing that i didn't get a chance to fulfill and truly a disappointment to me.....Knowing that i will never be  able to see her again makes me sad... well i am sad because she always treated me like i was extremely precious to her......i really want to cry out loud but there is a a part of me inside that is holding back my tears tell myself that GOD has taken her back because she has suffered enough in this world and its time to bring her to a place that she will get all the love that she deserves....
~May Her Soul Rest In Peace~

3 comments:

  1. hey ian5 :-
    ~my sincere condolences....i lost my dad in 2001 in the wtc terrorist attack
    ~dont you worry god loves her more!


    Cheer up:)
    -amanda-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ian5.....Im really sorry to hear bout your sadening story.,am truly sorry..My deepest condolences...
    ~hearts were meant to feel pain,so that they will be stronger to face future challenges!!!~
    (call me if you need anything)


    -jaclyn.v-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that man, i remember when my grandfather passed away. Couldn't believe it. If only i had a second chance to see him.

    My condolences

    ReplyDelete