Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!!!

Ola......its finally here ..... the long awaited 2009 has already reached.....GOODBYE 2008... hello 2009...
~okay.... 2009 is a new year.... it is a new chapter in life....anyway... resolutions... do we keep them...??? i kept and fulfill only some of my resolutions but some which i can't fulfill or forgotten to fulfill... is currently building up in my closet....so tell me why is it so dead important that we make a new year resolution...i make one every year because it is a habbit....hehehhe
~so what do you make resolutions???
~if yes.... do you keep them?????
~is it that important?????
Tell me.....

4 comments:

  1. hey happy new year....no i dont make resolutions....i end up not fullfilling them.... lol
    -have a blast-

    ~amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year!!!and Happy Chinese new Year...i think i'm the first on your list to wish you CNY!!
    May 2009 be a blast for you!!!!
    ~lots of luv~
    -jaclyn.V-

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... jac asked me intro me to your blog....WOW! lots of things going on!!!
    keep up the posting... i will drop by once in a while and tell my friends about it... happy new year!!!!
    ~ning baizura~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..u know wht it never came upto my mind tht there is a kind of thing call new year resolutions...until my secondary teacher told us to do one...they asked us to do..and we did but as time goes by no one really adhere to their resolutions...i believe any kind of things also should be done without being told ..of maybe doing something tht u voluntarily want to do it...then only u will remember it...

    this year i have a resolution..something made me realise i have to change in certain aspects..my sis said i am a lazy person,not helpful at all,selfish and stingy. i felt tht a person who is liked by all have those values and maybe bcos of tht i dont have many frens(true frens) and to be one u'll need to give everything u've got..my parents really give me good examples of being good to their frens...i wish i can be like them..and thts why i will and am going to change to be a better person...it is not to make ppl likeme..it is bcos ive seen the greatness of such virtue towards other ppl..something tht u can be proud of..
    thts it byeeeeeeeee..

    ReplyDelete