Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool? or I am the Fool

Being open to all culture and diversity may NOT always be the best solution.
"Look! It's already the 1st of April! April Fool!"
This used to be a day I look forward to the most...Yes! I must say I used to be childish :) People change and for the first time in 23 years, April's Fool made me the biggest fool ever..Something so dear yet hurts so deeply.. Why?What?How? well Here it goes....

#LESSON LEARNT (1) : NEVER gamble with ones LIFE...

"LIFE was NEVER a game that we can SIMPLY play with"...yes those were the exact words an old auntie at the temple told me a few days back yet a swept that advice aside..till last night when I was driving along Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong, I saw with my own eyes, A proton persona gambling his/her life on the highway as the car was squeezing in between metal beasts on the left and right.. UNTIL suddenly a small Kancil appeared in the middle of no where..That was when the Persona rammed into the Kancil and smoke came gushing out.. You see many people think driving is easy and being FAST is the way to show off road skill. SEE the word ROAD SKILL... Reset the spacing and then u will see the REAL meaning... ROADS KILL... Seeing things in a different perspective made me think that in LIFE we must learn from time..

#LESSON LEARNT (2) : NEVER underestimate others...
There are people who seem to be sad/helpless/ or even seem to be such as a damsel in distress. Well this is a based on a true story that I think EVERYONE can relate to. If I see one person down/sad or need help... I will automatically help and even consider them dear to me (foolish I know, yet I still do it for this is HOW I am :) ) so there are a few people who i have been with for some time and this week seems to be "THE" week where these people really test my patience... How is it that people whom we help can become so selfish to the extend that they do not know that they make people sacrifice for them? Is it because we are too kind? or is it Just because we are adaptive to such pain that we become numb ourselves? As for me, sacrificing time with family and all just to help these type of people begin to make my efforts seem meaningless and i do not see the point in helping but yet at the corner of my consciousness i remember something that my senior once said to me "Look Forward and Set a goal but NEVER once forget where you started from" .. Never forget your roots and stay focus on work... this will make sure goals will be achieve.. After ALL I might be a FOOL now but I made me stand up to be a better man in the FUTURE :)

Sincerely,
~FreeStyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment