Monday, April 2, 2012

Even the DEAD can teach you something..

Well nevertheless it has reached the time of the year when we have to pay respect to our ancestors...Oh yes... it is a time we call "Cheng Beng".
For starters, this years Cheng Beng was not much different than all the other years and I must personally say that this year's weather compared to ALL the other years were indeed rather erratic. However despite the climate change, people also in fact change BUT not for the better yet for the worst. To me, i personally take it to heart.(YES! I admit...I am a little sensitive)
Now back to the story....Yes I may understand that I am indeed of a different religion as you BUT lets not deny the fact that I AM STILL CHINESE!! (Problem??)
You can hate me all you want but my presence there and the fact that I am carrying out my duty and respects need not have your approval to begin with.
Questions were thrown across the grave as such:-
"Why not you let those who have MORE experience deal with this?"
(MORE experience? as in referring to MORE chinese? or Younger? or even MORE Buddhist?)
Anyone care to EXPLAIN?
"Err...can you actually hold the"Joss stick" ?"
(Eh! Hello?? Auntie? Mana lu hilang when I was holding it EVERY year for the past few years??)
#The fact that the weather was getting hotter by the minute...got my temperature boiling even to a higher degree!!

I mean what is wrong with you? Seriously? I have feelings too you know... even YES my cousin sister also shows me attitude (NOT in the best manner).. Just because you think you are smatter and get most praises form people does not GIVE you the right to step above me.. and please NO one is actually competing with you...

QUOTE: " When people are humble and respect you, that does not mean they are afraid of you, they just do not want to look down on you"

So yea! I actually do not care if you buy a new gadget.. for these things are just there momentary, because of Materialism you forget your principles of life.. we should based our FAMILY relationship on TRUST,UNDERSTANDING,RESPECT, and EQUALITY.... these are values we can NEVER buy...
#Lesson learnt : We may SEE others as being different than us, BUT stand in their shoes and you will SEE that they actually see us as being DIFFERENT compared to them.

No matter how much of critiques we may receive from our own family members, we may be hurt and what-so-ever BUT we can never deny that they are family NO MATTER what..Don't do onto others what they do onto us. ALL religion surely states do kind to others as kindness will come back in return.. :)

Sincerely
~FreeStyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment