Sunday, April 29, 2012

a smile that keeps you thinking...

Sometimes when we fall the hardest we always hope that there would be a FRIEND there that would stand beside you to pick you up... that is just because we were once there or them when they fell..
BUT
in REALITY, no one actually cares for you. outs of 10 friends maybe, just maybe there are 3 people who actually give a damn. 
YET
We still lie to ourselves saying that it is okay for them to just stand and watch us fall...
WELL back to the main point.. many may see me in UNI just smiling but no one will ever know the pain that i have been to..
So, one day I decided to sit at the front of the Annexe to just watch people pass by and see how they react and it SUDDENLY struck me... ALL of them actually have something in common, but I still did not want to conclude my finding and took some time out of my busy schedule to chit-chat with some friends... 
GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT...
 they actually face the same problem and they actually take the same solution...
they simply just SMILE...
Just like how I do it in UNI... I might smile at you but you will never see the inner pain that im going through... that is something that ONLY some will know...


QUOTE: "SMILE as often as possible IF only you want to see others SMILING back at you"

after all... IT is something that is FREE... :)


Sincerely, 
FreeStyler

1 comment: