Saturday, January 10, 2009

Believe in Yourself!!!

hello....dear readers out there... im so busy these days that i am only able to blog on weekends.....
so...for this weeks' post, i shall talk about believing in yourself....
Why?Here is the reason for it...I was recently offered a job as a part time teacher..so i whole heartedly accepted it.... and when i received my time table.... i was seriously SHOCKED!!!i am supposed to be teaching  Geo,Civic(a subject which i never took up during my schooling days!!) and maths....Maths is okay but Geo and Civic???Arggh!!!(frustrations)so i sat down at my assigned spot and was flipping through the textbook....while i was doing that i was repeatively mumbling to myself..."i can do it!!" and fair enough...i did it ... it's a week over and Yes...im still alive and kicking..so readers...believe in yourself and anything can happen..trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment