Saturday, January 24, 2009

Changes....!

~dear readers....~
CHANGES...what does it means to us...i just wanted to blog about this...i have a "friend"...who so called true friend wanted me to do and help him for everything even in school performances....i always helped this person sincerely...but turns out once i lefty my school for a few months... that particular "friend" changed...not for the better but for the worst....i began to find out that this particular person was beginning tho take over my friends and was giving me the cold shoulder, and of cause im really hurt by this factor but i dun show it...well i never tought of this person this way..im really hurt...why must this be happening to me...this person is grabbing mostly everbody around me,,,and pretends nothing happens...I really wanna burst out and cry!!only i myself feel this and i dun show it to others....

No comments:

Post a Comment