Thursday, January 29, 2009

WOW!!!!!

okay!!!!!i would first like to say... Chinese new Year was great especially when spending it with the one WHO TRUELY LOVE YOU AND KNOWS YOU!!!!Thank you!!!!!anyway... when i was sitting down and munching the food and tidbits that were on the table...i was observing....i nothice how word of mouth quickly changed..when an information is passed on from one person to another it changes.... so then i realised that many of the things that is said by people around me are really untrustable...you see i have a few ADIK ANgkats....all my adik angkats have no other abg angkats....so there was this person who suddenly told my best friend that i took this persons adik angkat... when my best friend told me...i was in shock and immediately i went to sms all of my adik angkat and they say NO... so... who do we trust...is that person spreading a stupid rumour...or is my best friend pulling my leg??? what do you have to say bout it...
P/S:i made sure i asked all my adiks first whether they had other Abgs before accepting them....
tell me wat do you have to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment