Friday, January 8, 2010

Knowing the feeling..

We always take for granted what we have .. but when it is gone WHY do we feel so sad? we feel wasted..we feel even more depressed that the things once we took for granted is actually the thing we treasure the most. If we treasure it from the start, would you think we would feel less pain or we feel more pain?? As it is the loss of the ones we love is so painful...i feel the pain eating in my soul and this is someone i fight with, i confide in, i smile and cry with and do loads of things with... why does the other side have to take it away from me... i know you love her more... but don't you love me too?I'm so lost right now... i'm so confused... now i know i feel the feeling of a part of my heart missing..it really hurts.. how am i going to take it in ? Sometimes i just feel that i wanna die to be with the one i hurt.. it made me realize that some people are being so materialistic and that they do not even bother what other people think or feel :( when you bloggers read this, think and feel again what mistakes we all have done :(

No comments:

Post a Comment