Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things For Thought

Ever heard of the saying, "the OLDER the WISER" ?? i find that rather contradictory... i mean there are somethings in life older generation people learn from younger generation people right??? so... let's get back to my story.. I dropped by my old school.. and the was this particular teacher who advice me about somethings which made me think for quite sometime.. i mean she mentioned about my future... and about choosing the right person for myself so that i keep prospering and not plunging down.. i mean there was some sense in that but aren't i a little too YOUNG for this.. but befor my mum passed on she always used to tell me that ... all advice given by elders must be respected and kept dearly to make myself a better person but not let it control you fully .. Don't let it change Who you are? :) just keep it in mind yea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment