Monday, January 18, 2010

Saying is Less Effective then Feeling it yourself..something to be thought about..

These past few days i have learnt that we might say we understand each other be it Mother-to-son , Lovers or even Friends but it is nothing compared to being in their shoes and feeling exactly what they feel. People always say... "I understand How u FEEL" or "I know u Despite What i Do, I promise i Wont Do it Again" or even "I know What u have Been Through" and still they only treat it as a word of comfort but not a word of UNDERSTANDING... people sometime (like in my situation) sometimes preconceive your feelings and under estimate your ability trying to be the so-called "hero" by making though decisions in life and not bothering whether you LIKE it or NOT...or sometimes people keep making the same mistakes knowing that you despite it, or even People who criticize other people and making them feel good and not caring bout other peoples feelings.. It hurts... but we who caused it wont know it until it happens unto us.. That what my late mum use to say " What you dish out is What you get " till now i still keep it in my mind and live with this principle... if it IS my Fault I WILL ADMIT it and not say.. "I Don't Know or No..It Wasn't Me" and if i were to do something wrong.. i Would not sulk and make it seem like i'm the victim where as i will make amends to settle it and take it like a MAN...Not only that,i will also be thankful with what life has GIVEN and Respect it and do things voluntarily and Not show people that i don't like it and do sad and forced faces so that they get my attitude and live with it.. LIFE is something to learn from NOT something we SHOW OTHER PEOPLE.... SO 2010 is a NEW year... a NEW beginning... ENOUGH!!! with those hypocrites and LIARS.... i will CUT them OFF my LIFE... Bye BYe FAKERS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment