Sunday, January 10, 2010

people in my life!

It has been 20 years that all of a sudden it hits me in the face.. thinking that... nothing in the world could have made me live the 20 years of my life memorably but with the help of PEOPLE..
PEOPLE who CARE for me SINCERELY... PEOPLE who were ALWAYS there for me..PEOPLE who GAVE me all the STRENGTH and HOPE needed to be a MAN... PEOPLE who i could FALL BACK ONTO when i fail to achieve goals... PEOPLE who have been nothing but SINCERE, KIND and HONEST to me.. these are the people whom i will never forget... be it ALIVE or DEAD they will always remain in my memories because they MATTERED to me :) i mean it would be extremely heartless if someone were to forget who were their backbone that supported them... who were their strength when they were weak... and who were their LIGHT when they were in DARKNESS...but then heartless people normally will end up having nothing but unhappy life... i do not want that to happen to me... i want to be HAPPY... even though GOD might have taken back some of my most TREASURED people but i have to stay positive... i have to be OPTIMISTIC... i have to be STRONG... i know GOD is taking them because it is time for them to get back some LOVE that they have given out :) so i am letting all my fellow bloggers know that think of people around you and express how you feel about them as honest as you can to let them know how much he or she means to you... in fact.. do it before it is too LATE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment