Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lies!!... and More Lies!! :(

the SADDEST thinG that can ever happen to me is when someone i trust LIES to my face...
"WHY???"
"HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING TO ME???"
"COULD THIS BE MY BATTLE OF GOD'S TEST??"
"HOW LONG WOULD THIS LAST???"
I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE..

Here is how the story goes:- (an SMS scenario)
Charaters : -
1. A: someone who is divorced and MADLY in LOVE with B
2. B: someone who is a widower.
3. C: The widower's son who knew everything (EXPERIENCED EVERY SECOND)

A: Dear, I Love you.. Good Night. Before that can i ask you something?
B: Yes, Of course..What is it?
C: (O.M.G... So disgusting for people this AGE!!!)
A: Dear, do you really love me? Like how you love your LATE wife?
B: Of course...I really love you and i will be a patient man, like I was with my late wife.
A: Really??
B: YES, I really love you.
C:( B told me that HE and A have nothing in common and doesn't LOVE A.. Because A is just a friend...)- LIE No. 1!
A: I'm just really scared that I will get hurt...
B: Don't Worry.. I know you need a MAN that is willing to SACRIFICE, LOVE and BE PATIENT with you like I was with my LATE wife..
C:(That is really Fake... Pfft...SACRIFICE,LOVE AND PATIENCES had never occured through out the LOVE life of B and HIS LATE wife!!) - LIE No. 2!
A: I know you will because my HEART tells me so.. that you will love me and I am happy to feel that i will have you for the rest of my life...
B: Ok..Good Night Dear, I love you!
C:Even more disgusted i was...with a sudden feeling of regurgitating everything because : -
  1. He LIED about not LOVING her and tell C that A is the one that is Desperate.
  2. He LIED about his past marriage...
  3. He also lied about EVERYTHING to C when C trusted HIM so much!
  4. A really does not know when to stay away.. and SHE is really acting like a real SLUT ... some Bad ass WHORE! I mean go screw other people's Husband!

:: i really felt stabbed in the heart... but then.. WHO knows but my inner SOUL::
::WHO suffers more but the carries the VOWS of SILENCE::
::WHOSE pain stains the SOULS but MINE::




-Freestyler~!-

2 comments:

  1. HUman relationship and feelings are so complex that many a time, it can't be explained and it really have no explainations. IT just need patience, tolerance, understanding and maybe about giving space and time. It is difficult and there is no shortcut. learn to talk about it. It helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am beginning to absorb that into my system.... it just REFUSE to ENTER.... cause i dun think it is logic?

    ReplyDelete