Saturday, September 18, 2010

New TOYS!!

:: Woohoo~~ Finally... i got a set of MAHJONG... My very own set. I'm So happy...::
well... it began with JOEY LI influencing me to play... and got hook to it... like i"m now hooked to ICED LEMON COKE in BOSTON...heheh
A little glimpse of my new toys...



well today was rather exciting (well towards the end of the day)
Well Stephy Cheong's boyfriends' car DIED in the middle of the road..(Figuratively speaking...)so we decided to help him out as i was sending her back after a gathering with her friends... so we drop by where he was... thank God his father drove his lorry ... if not we would not be able to transport the car back to his home.

I guess he was rather thankful that we were all there to help him and did not leave him abandoned by the road side...
~cheers~

-Freestyler~!-

No comments:

Post a Comment