Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Memorable Moments!!

~Well where do i begin!~
::I was bored at home today and decided to go online the whole day!::
until.....
::My dearest cousin sister (Stephy Cheong) made a point to ask me out for a movie::
and yes i agreed to it...
i had quite some fun despite getting startled every now and then during the show..
the girl next to me was really irritating!!
(i mean fair enough she couldn't keep her mouth shut, Chewing "STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR" chewing gum.. she also FARTED LOUDLY)... yes she did!!!
ANYWAYS...she treated me to watch Resident Evil!!
(Milla Jovovich is HOT!!!!)
then...i got a little hungry.. so decided to pay Pappa Rich a visit...
(with Sok Fan...another cousin of mine )
(well what can you say... That girl has a big appetite)
hehehe!! :)
overall.. it was a tired YET enjoyable day :)

-Freestyler~!-

No comments:

Post a Comment