Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things To Express!!

Why is it when ENVY is the only feeling that i express greatly when i see OTHER teenagers BONDING with their DAD's...
They seem to share MUTUAL understanding between each other
BUT
This is NOT what I'm experiencing...
The father-son BOND between me and my dad seems LONG GONE?
"Is it too LATE to repair the DAMAGES??"
"Is it ALL my fault for finding FAULTS in him??"
"Is it due to UNWILLINGNESS to FORGIVE the mistakes DONE??"
"WHY is it that he DOES NOT seem to make time to UNDERSTAND me??"
"Am I too complicated???"
I tried my BEST to save it but i FAILED greatly..
Maybe i should give up....Should I??



-FreeStyler~!-

1 comment:

  1. Me & my dad don't exactly have a bond but me & my mom do.. it's totally different. I'm barely even close with my dad since he barely knows me & vice versa. No, it's NEVER too late, it's not your fault, majority of my family members don't make time to understand me except for Haris & a few others, you're not complicated & don't ever give up. Even if you only have a tiny spark of hope left, it'll be enough *hugs you tight* I'm always here for you, Abg. Remember that~

    ReplyDelete